HOW IT WORKS: Your Thoughtfully Crafted Custom Itinerary
What sets a Beyond Travel journey apart—and how does it come together seamlessly? It all starts with you.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with our experienced, passion-fueled team:
Experts in You
We know the world’s top destinations, properties, and guides really well—but more importantly, we get to know you. Your passions and desires drive every part of our planning process. This is truly one-of-a-kind travel.
No detail is overlooked—our team takes care of everything, from booking your dining reservations and shore excursions, to ensuring your preferred pillow selection in your room. Because details make the difference.
We only work with the best of the best—so you reap the benefits of our supplier relationships. Beyond Travel’s clients can expect exceptional care and attentive service everywhere they go.
Beyond Travel’s Signature Planning Process:
- Connect: We love to spend time getting to know our clients well, so we can craft a truly personalized journey for them. On your initial complimentary consultation call, we’ll chat about what’s on your travel wish list, what turns you off when you travel, and what interests you’d like to explore in more depth on your journey.
- Craft: After our conversation, you’ll receive our planning fee agreement (fees are based on the length and complexity of your trip). Then, we’ll begin crafting an itinerary proposal for you, tailored to your particular interests. This is a collaborative process; we’ll work with you to refine your initial itinerary as needed.
- Reserve: Once you sign off on your itinerary, you can leave all the rest to us. We’ll book and manage all the components of your travels, including:
- Hotel and cruise reservations
- Tours and excursions
- Travel insurance
- Support: Travel confidently knowing you have the Beyond Travel team behind you every step of the way. You’ll receive contact information for our in-destination partners as well as the personal phone number of your Beyond travel advisor—don’t hesitate to reach out to us if any hiccups occur while you travel.